Day 1: Nairobi-Lodwar
Depart from your hotel and transfer to Wilson Airport for the scheduled flight to Lodwar where you are met by the camp vehicles. Breakfast and welcoming drinks will be served at The Cradle Tented Camp. Afterwards proceed to Tereki hills in Turkana. Later, head to Lake Turkana where you will explore Turkana. Lunch is served by the lakeside. Back to the tented camp. Dinner and overstay at Cradle Tented Camp.
Day 2: Turkana
After breakfast, visit the turkana villages’ around Turkana for the Turkana dances and learning the local people’s culture. Lunch is served at Cradle Tented Camp. Afternoon is spent in the swimming pool in the camp. Dinner and overstay at Cradle Tented camp.
Day 3: Lodwar-Nairobi
After breakfast, depart the camp and transfer to airstrip for a scheduled flight back in Nairobi.
*** END OF SERVICE***
NET RATE PER PERSON SHARING IN A DOUBLE ROOM
US$ 1550 PER PERSON
Above cost includes:-
- Transport and Lake Turkana exploration drives using our 06 seater minibus
- Services of our professional English speaking driver guide throughout the Lake Turkana Exploration
- Full board accommodation while on lake Turkana Exploration (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Park and conservation entrance fees
- Lake Turkana Exploration as indicated on the itinerary
- Mineral bottled water in our vehicle while on the Lake Turkana exploration
- All government taxes, VAT and levies
- Airfare from Nairobi to Lodwar and return
- Boat transport to Tereki Hills
Above cost excludes:-
- International airfare inclusive of taxes
- Items of personal nature such as laundry, all forms of communication etc.
- Travel and medical insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Any deviation from the above program
- Any other item not mentioned under Inclusions above
Email Address: email@example.com